for subscribing to Entrepreneurs Gateway
Many e-mail providers are using programs to block unwanted e-mail, know as spam. Overall this is a good thing however, these programs often block e-mails you want to receive.
To Ensure You Receive Your Entrepreneurs Gateway Emails Please Do The Following:
Be sure to add the corresponding Entrepreneurs Gateway and Shanestamford email addresses to your email white list, to ensure the best chance of receiving our content and updates.
A whitelist is simply a list of e-mail addresses or domain names from which your e-mail blocking program will allow messages to be received.
Why is this important?
Unsolicited, unwanted advertising e-mail, commonly known as “spam”, has become a big problem. It’s reached such proportions that most e-mail services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) have put some sort of blocking or filtering system in place, or begun relying on self-proclaimed blacklists to tell the good guys from the bad.
Entrepreneurs Gateway applauds their intentions, but everyone agrees that the current systems for stopping spam are far from perfect, and can be quiet annoying. They often block e-mails that you’ve requested, so you might unexpectedly find you stop getting your subscription content…
So make sure you keep your subscription content and White-list us now, before your delivery is interrupted.
Every e-mail provider and system is different, so below are instructions for some of the more popular email systems. If yours isn’t below, please contact your ISP’s customer service department for instructions (Forward the answer to us, and we will add it to help others).
If you are also using spam filtering or blocking software (in addition to your ISP providers), we have also listed instructions so you can still get your subscription from some of the more popular programs.
- Go to your inbox, find an email from [email protected](your welcome Email)
- Once you have found it drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox (see below)
- As simple as that! You’ll see that all of our emails will then go to your primry folder thereafter.
- Go to your inbox and open a message. You will see a “+” symbol that should display next to “From” and the sender’s name.
- Click the “+” symbol and then click “Add to contacts”. A pop-up will appear, and you click “Save.”
- From the top menu, click “Mail” and then “Preferences”.
- You will see in the ‘Preferences’ window the ‘Rules’ icon. Click on this you will then see the ‘Add Rule’ button. ‘Click Add Rule’.
- You will see a ‘Rules’ window, type the name of your rule in the ‘Description’ field.
- Use these settings: ‘If any of the following conditions are met: From Contains.’
- In the text field beside “Contains,” type in the sender’s email address. In our case [email protected]
- Then select ‘Move Message’ to mailbox: ‘Inbox’ from the drop-down menus that say ‘Perform the following actions’. Then click ‘Ok’ to save the rule.
Outlook 2003 & Later:
- Choose a message from your inbox and right-click on it.
- From the menu, choose ‘Junk E-mail.’
- Then you should click ‘Add Sender to Safe Senders List.’
That’s pretty much how you put Entrepreneurs Gateway in the whitelist and ensure that you receive our offers and knowledge. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave us a message or give us a ring.